I've been running around but I've caught some cricket in between; I caught England's 75-year-misery-wiping-out win at Lord's and also some of the action from the 3rd test between Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
Here's some stuff that I found quite difficult to believe.
- England's win at Lord's.
- Michael Clarke's century, which came with hardly any runs on the board. Was that a first?
- Andrew Flintoff's 5-for. I know he is good; I did not think he still had it in him. Awesome display!
- Stuart Broad going for under 4 an over.
- Graeme Swann picking his first wicket of the series on Day 9.
- Pakistan losing their last 8 wickets for 96 runs. Well not unbelievable really but after 3 collapses they surely should have been more wary.
- A batsman shouldering arms to Younis Khan and getting bowled. Just brilliant!
- Danish Kaneria looking threatening. Is it really him or is it just the Sri Lankans?
- The number of bad umpiring decisions in both these tests; where is the review system?